1. Knotted headband: I love this as an alternative to the classic scarf around the head.
2. Hippie headband: Embracing the seventies vibe, this works so well with the print and color.
Note: This scarf is quite large, but if you can find one thats a bit smaller, It looks lovely braided into the hair as well.
3. Simple side knot: I don't generally wear scarves as belts, but I love this variation. Feed the scarf through the first two loops only and secure with a simple side knot
4. Bow: feed the scarf through the first two loops as before but secure with a big bow up front for a more girly look.
Note: This trick works great if you're using a scarf that isn't quite long enough to fit around your entire waist.
5. Decorative: This look works best with satchels. Loop the scarf through the top flap and secure on top to dress up a simple leather purse.
6. Functional: Tuck in the straps and use the scarf as the handle to change the look of the bag completely.